A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his/her computer, depending on the information they contain and the way he/she uses his/her computer, they can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and without damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of this, allow or prevent security settings on temporary or stored cookies.
Without your express consent – through the cookies activated in your browser – XXXXX will not link the data stored in the cookies with the personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase .
What types of cookies are used on this site?
– Technical Cookies: These allow the user to navigate a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering elements of an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security functions during navigation, storing content for video or sound broadcasting or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalisation of cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the location from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis of cookies: those that are either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and to carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. To carry out the commented navigation in our web to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are either processed by us or by third parties. They allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way, adapting the content of the ads to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. In this way we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your profile browsing.
– Advertising behaviour cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way, of the advertising spaces that, in its case, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the user’s behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of his/her browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display ads based on it.
Third party cookies: The Plusvitech website may use third party services on behalf of Plusvitech S.L., to collect information for statistical purposes, for the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
(In this point the AGPD suggests including each of the third party cookies used and the details of such third parties. For obvious reasons this model has only been included in the use of Google Analytics as the most widespread and common).
Can you allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, by configuring the options of your browser installed on your computer?