● The European commission has awarded the prize for the Plus Vitech PVT-COVID treatment for its potential capacity to save lives by detaining the lesions caused by the Coronavirus in…
We are a biotechnology company developing effective and safe therapeutic treatments for Cancer and COVID-19 with the purpose of restoring hope to patients who have no other option. We have been studying cancer and especially its relationship with inflammation for more than 7 years.
Saving lives of patients with cancer, COVID-19 and other high-impact diseases with effective, safe, accessible and affordable treatments. With these treatments, we want to prevent suffering, pain and loss of life for millions of people around the world.
We have recently opened an investment round of which we already have part committed. We offer our investors a clear exit strategy. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Which diseases are
PlusVitech treatments for?
Our treatments focus on the repositioning of existing drugs for reuse for other purposes. They have demonstrated effectiveness in lung cancer, breast cancer, lymphoma, as well as in COVID-19. We hold 20 international patents (managed by JA Kemp London). The following clinical trials are currently underway:
- Lung cancer: Phase 2 trial (possible Fast Track approval)
- COVID-19: Phase 3 trial (possible direct approval)
How do PlusVitech
Our treatments are based on reestablishing balance in the cells (homeostasis). In the case of cancer, we have clinical evidence that they stop tumor progression and induce cell death (apoptosis). In the case of Covid-19, we have clinical evidence that they drastically reduce inflammation avoiding the lung damage that is the main cause of deaths.
Therefore, our treatments:
- Are proving in human patients to be effective in clinical trials with patients with diseases such as cancer and COVID-19
- They are non-invasive and non-toxic, and are preferably administered orally
- They are accessible and easily universalizable, as they are based on existing drugs