Through this website we collect personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services. These data are included in our files, which are conveniently listed in the Data Protection Register Agency.
Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, such information will be stored and managed with due confidentiality applying the security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or improper use of data handling, deterioration or loss.
At any time you can. Exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to such data, by addressing your to the address of the owner of the files. You can find forms for the exercise of your rights on the website of the Data Protection Agency "
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information collected by article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Trade
The owner of the company's web domain is Plusvitech S.L. with address for this purpose in calle Plusvitech S.L. registered in the Madrid's Mercantile Registry in the Libro de registro del General YYYY, ZZZZ Section A, B Companies, page XX, Hoja Plusvitech S.L. ... Contact by e-mail: Website firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. USERS: Access and/or use of the name of this portal The creator of the website attributes the condition of The USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the Terms The conditions of use are listed here. The above conditions apply independently of the general conditions of Contracting that in your case is enforceable.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: indicate the domain which gives access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter "content") on the Internet belonging to Name the creator of the website or its licensees to which the User can access. The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration required to access certain services or content. The registration that the USER will be responsible for providing true and legal information. As a result of this registration, the USER may provide a password that will be responsible, pledging to make it diligent and confidential. The user agrees to make use of the adequacy of content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that name creator of the website offers through its website and declarative but not limited to, not to use them to (i) are illegal, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order; (Ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal, advocacy of terrorism or against human rights; Iii) cause damage to physical and logical systems Name of the creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, presenting or spreading on the network computer viruses or any other hardware or software system that are capable of causing damage mentioned above; iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and change or manipulate their messages. The name of the creator reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or, in his opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, the name of the creative company the website is not responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats or other participatory tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Name of the company that created the The website complies with the guidelines of Law 15/1999 December 13 Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approved the Regulation implementing the Organic Law and other regulations force at any time, and ensures proper use and ensures the processing of personal data of users. To this end, with any form of collection of personal data, in services that the user can request Name of the company creator of the website, inform the user of the existence and acceptance of the conditions of processing their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of treatment and communications of data to third parties where appropriate. In addition, name the creator of the website reports that develops the Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce and ask consent to the processing of their email business at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Name creator of the website itself or as assignee, owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights its website, as well as the elements it contains (a limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, the selection of materials used, software required for its operation, access and use, etc.). Owned by Name the creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph of the Intellectual Property Law, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and publicly communicate, including by making available all or part of the content of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without the authorization of Name the creator of the website. The user undertakes to respect the intellectual property rights of Name creator of the website. You can display the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or other The physical support provided is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The user must not remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages Name of the creator of the website.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Name the creator of the website. is not responsible under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may cause, limited to errors or omissions in the content, the unavailability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all technological measures necessary to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Name of the creator of the website reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, remove or add content and services provided through the same manner as the way presented or located on its website.
8. 8. LINKS: In the event that the domain name links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, the name of the creator of the website does not exercise any control over such sites and content. Under no circumstances does The Name of the Website creator assume responsibility for the content of any link belonging to another website, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, precision, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Furthermore, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any association, merger or partnership with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The name of the company that created it reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to users who violate the General Conditions of Use.
GENERAL: Name of the creator of the website pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by law.
MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Name of the creator of the website can modify at any time the conditions here certain, duly published here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be valid until it is modified by others duly published.
12. LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between The name of the creator of the website and The USER shall be governed by Spanish law and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts of the city of Seville.
1. data Identification
3. Using the portal
4. Data protection
9. Exclusion Act
10. general eleven. Modification of the conditions
12. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
5. Intellectual and Industrial Property
6. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
-A When creating a website, you have to consider whether it will be direct income derived from the website activity.
-The existence of direct income will force the website to be ...subject to a series of regulations.
-The regulation of websites depends on the type of domain and registered office of the company that developed the website.
In Spain, the laws governing websites, including e-commerce operations are the LSSI, the LOPD and the LSSICE.